Tuesday, September 9th is the big day and I could not be more excited! My first book, Candy Pizza: Poetry that’s Fun and Healthy, will be released for purchase and I need your help!
If you’ve ever read and enjoyed any of my poems, or if you like to support small, budding artists in this cruel corporate world (puppy dog eyes!) then I’m asking you to please help me get the word out! There are several ways you can help increase awareness for the book:
1) Write a blog about it: about my blog or the poetry or how excited you are for the book, or whatever. Up to you.
2) Reblog one of my poems. This is a great way to show support with minimal time commitment.
3) Mark Candy Pizza as “I Want to Read” on Goodreads. This way, a huge database of readers will be let in on the secret and you get to add another book to your shelves 🙂
4) Buy the book, and if you like it, tell your family and friends!!
5) If you REALLY like the book, write a review! Either on Goodreads or your blog or whatever. This helps so so much to gain interest when the reviews are positive 🙂
Any show of help or support will be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you all again so much for everything 🙂
Love and thanks always,