I don’t write poetry anymore. You’ve probably figured. Priorities just change, y’know?
Here’s some stuff I did this year:
- Read 19 novels
- Saw a bunch of PETA protesters get thrown out of Sea World San Diego
- Wrote a short script about Jehovah’s Witnesses and my bf directed/filmed it (I got to be an extra)
- Learned how to make really good chili
- Went to Wrestlemania
- Lost 17 pounds
- Started my Master’s Degree (Reading Specialist)
- Got a jaywalking ticket
- Saw Tim & Eric live (!)
- Accidentally poisoned myself with caffeine
- Attended a 4th of July wedding
- Hit the jackpot on that spinny-light thing at Dave & Buster’s
- Dyed my hair funky colors (blue, purple, pink, grey)
- Took my parents on a Caribbean cruise
- Built a dresser
- Helped my SIM become a famous author
- Saw Gaston at DisneyLand
- Found out I have extra low blood pressure
- Had a birthday pool party
- Started a wrestling podcast. You can listen if you want: Trios Champions
- Some other stuff, probably.
Life’s pretty good right now. It’s about to be Fall in the valley and I can’t complain. What have you guys been up to?